:: Forums :: Discussions :: Locator

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
Embedde Map Display Issues
Moderators: nlstart
This thread is now closed
Author Post
Anglershaven
Registered Member #1217
Hi there. First of, thanks for this plugin.

I have the following problem. The only Country I have activated in the admin panel is South-Africa, this due to the fact that my website deals with angling conditions and issues in SA. Now The map I would like to use so members may add angling venues. 90%+ of all our venues does not have physical addresses so we have to make use of Long Lat Co-Ords.

I added several locations, only having to delete them. When entering I do add the City they are located in. We can not add postal codes and physical addresses due to the fact mentioned above. Now if I add the city and the Long, Lat the map does not display at all, but using the external link to Google the location displays to the exact point. I even tried removing the City name and only using Long, Lat but experience the same problem. When I say it does not display at all, this is that there are nothing of the map displaying, not even the zoom buttons or anything.

If I remove the Long, Lat and only leave the City, in this case Pretoria, the map will default to the City center and display on the embedded map on my website.

I even did a conversion of the Long Lat do the decimal factor, this also displays correct on the GoogleMaps page but not on the embedded page of my site.

http://www.anglershaven.co.za/plugins/locator/locator.php?cat.1 Is the address to the location I added.

Could you please assist to resolve this matter
Website

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF