:: Forums :: Discussions :: Locator

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
location information tables too wide?
Moderators: nlstart
This thread is now closed
Author Post
rashan
Registered Member #557
Nice plugin! Just what I didn't know I needed until I needed it! It's a really useful plugin.

However, I find that the information tables below the Map are a bit wide in some circumstances. Is there a way to not show colums which are not needed, thus reducing the amount of space it takes to show the location information?

In some fixed-width themes, locations information is getting cut off. (See http://www.hagan-net.net/jazzercise/e107_plugins/locator/locator.php for an example) While this is a theme problem, it does bring to mind that some of the fields need not be displayed if they're not used (such as the buy online one).

ideas?

Edit: That example above may not the best example anymore. I stripped out some of the information I didn't need from the locator.php file. This works, but isn't the best solution as it's vulnerable to upgrades. ;) So my general question/idea still remains, that of the option of which colums to display in the locator information.

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF