<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
Feedback v1.0 RC5
Moderators: nlstart
This thread is now closed
Author Post
Moonbase
Registered Member #477
Hey, nlstart!

Another great thing you made, I'm just playing with it on my demo site.

Some feedback and suggestions, if I may:
  1. Could the header be displayed ABOVE instead of BELOW the map?
  2. Could we please have an option to switch off the fields Address, Zipcode, City, Phone, Fax, Order Online and "Google Link" in both the "Google Balloon" and the list below?
  3. Could the Latitude/Longitude display in the "Google Balloon" please be disabled? Uses valuable screen estate for something that no human can use...
  4. Could the URL a) get a name (maybe the extra text line?) and b) be shown (as a named link) in the "Google Balloon"?

This would make your excellent plugin even more versatile!

Reason: I plan to use it for a radio site and we want to show the locations of the broadcasting studios. So of course some info is needed for the map server to display a location but we wouldn't necessarily show each user where the DJ lives (some send from home). So we'd show something like "Studio Hamburg" as location but not the actual street address and zipcode. And ordering online at a DJ's site isn't possible anyhow ;-)

Aother question: Is the plugin language-aware insofar that on a multiligual site we could have a different header and text line? (i.e. header "Our Broadcasting Studios" vs. "Unsere Sendestudios"; "Moonbase - Project initiator, host and Rock DJ" vs. "Moonbase - Projekt-Initiator und Moderator (Rock)")

Thanks so far, looking forward to your input.

Kind regards,
Moonbase

N.B.: Let me know when the code is "stable", I could provide you with the German (UTF-8) language file so you could include it.
Website

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF