:: Forums :: Discussions :: EasyShop - general

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
Add Sku and Description to Product List Page
Moderators: nlstart
This thread is now closed
Author Post
jo5u43
Registered Member #3140
I'm trying to modify the easyshop template and I'm running into a couple of problems.

First I need to figure out where I can change the "Add to cart" button so it says "Contact Us" instead.

Second, on the product list page, I need the full description and sku added.

These two things are driving me crazy. I've tried everything I know to try and I'm stuck.

For the description and sku, I've found the following:

// Category repeating element: category container
$ES_CAT_CONTAINER = "{EASYSHOP_CAT_PROD_IMAGE}
                     {EASYSHOP_CAT_PROD_IMAGE_MORE}
                     {EASYSHOP_CAT_PROD_LINK}
                     {EASYSHOP_PROD_SKU_NUMBER}
                     {EASYSHOP_CAT_PROD_PRICE}
                     {EASYSHOP_CAT_PROD_DETAILS_LINK}
                     {EASYSHOP_CAT_ADD_TO_CART}
                     {EASYSHOP_CAT_OUT_OF_STOCK}
                     {EASYSHOP_ADMIN_ICON}
                     {EASYSHOP_CAT_TABLE_TD_END}
                     {EASYSHOP_CAT_CONDITIONALBREAK}

I've added {EASYSHOP_PROD_SKU_NUMBER} but it didn't do anything. I snagged that bit of code from the product detail page which it works perfectly fine. So I figured I would track down ES_CAT_CONTAINER and see where that led me and I found this code which I had no idea what to do next:

// To avoid confusion for the next to be fetched product; unset most important variables
            $easyshop_cat_container .= $tp->parseTemplate($ES_CAT_CONTAINER, FALSE, $easyshop_shortcodes);
            unset($item_id, $category_id, $item_image, $item_name, $item_description, $item_price, $sku_number,
                  $shipping_first_item, $shipping_additional_item, $handling_override, $item_out_of_stock, $item_out_of_stock_explanation,
                  $prod_prop_1_id, $prod_prop_2_id, $prod_prop_3_id, $prod_prop_4_id, $prod_prop_5_id,
                  $prod_discount_id, $discount_id, $arrayLength);
            unset($easyshop_cat_prod_image_more, $easyshop_cat_addcart, $easyshop_cat_add_to_cart);
        } // End of while fetch

As for the Add to cart issue, I've run in circles for hours upon hours trying to find where the words "Add to cart" are generated with no luck. Just chasing clue after clue and getting no where.

If I work on these too much longer, I'm going to lose my mind, I can't believe how complicated it is!

Thanks for any help.

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF