<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
Delivery costs & Special Intructions
Moderators: nlstart
This thread is now closed
Author Post
blightster
Registered Member #1923
Hi,

First of all congratulations on a truly fantastic plugin!

I am however having a few issues trying to sort out delivery options.

I am trying to use this plugin for a new Florist shop. the owner wants to charge an overall delivery charge per order not per product. To complicate matters further they also want to charge at 2 levels.

I have looked into the product properties and played around with multiple charges but that adds the price extra to that one product. If a customer wanted 2 arrangements for example they would be charged delivery on both arrangements. Can i set anywhere preferably at the payment screen an option for 1 delivery cost depending on the distance of the delivery?

e.g
1. Customer orders 2 arrangements @ £50 each and wants them delivered within 10 miles. 1 off delivery cost of £4 total order value £104

2. Customer orders 3 arrangement @ £40 each and wants them delivered over 10 miles away. 1 off delivery cost of £6 total order value £126.00

I hope i have explained this correctly!!

Another issue is I cannot seem to see an option to include any Special Instructions. The customer would use this text box to write their message that will accompany the flowers? Any ideas?

Sorry for the long post!

Regards

Darren

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF