:: Forums :: Discussions :: EasyBackup

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
Cannot See EasyBackup from Admin Plugins Menu
Moderators: nlstart
This thread is now closed
Author Post
jc
Registered Member #1501
Ok, so I feel completely stupid here, but I'm stuck...

I downloaded EasyBackup version 1.6; unzipped it on my hard drive; FTP'd the easybackup directory an all its contents up to the server e107_plugins directory; did a CHMOD settings of directories to 755 and set CHMOD of all .php files to 644; set the CHMOD setting of subdirectory bu to 777; logged in as an administrator into e107, went to Plugin Manager, and installed the EasyBackup plugin. - All as per the readme.txt file.

Problem is when I go back into the admin area and click on the Plugins menu, EasyBackup does not show up in the list, so I can't finish the set up to set up my preferences as instructed to in the readme.txt file.

If I go back to Plugin Manager, EasyBackup shows up as being installed. If I click on the "envelope" icon next to the EasyBackup name, my browser tries to navigate me to mywebsite.com/e107_plugins/easybackup/admin_config.php but I am routed to my homepage instead. I have verified that mywebsite.com/e107_plugins/easybackup/admin_config.php does in fact exist.

Can you give me some idea of how to troubleshoot this?

Thanks for your help.

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF