:: Forums :: Discussions :: EasyShop - general

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
Image slideshow
Moderators: nlstart
This thread is now closed
Author Post
AndyP
Registered Member #440
I've noticed if you have a more than one image entered for a product that when you click on to see more product details the images are displayed in a slideshow - I find this annoying.
On the more products details page isn't it just possible to display the bigger image without having to have an image slideshow?
nlstart

Registered Member #1
No, unfortunately that is not possible. The way you described it is exactly on how it was designed.
Website
AndyP
Registered Member #440
Okay.
Although it's not an option via the e107 admin, what would I need to change in the code so I could do as requested?
nlstart

Registered Member #1
I think this will do the trick (but I did not test it for you!): replace line 1072
$easyshop_prod_image = array($store_image_path,$item_image_list);
by:
$easyshop_prod_image = array($store_image_path,$item_image_list[0]);
Website
AndyP
Registered Member #440
I've changed that as suggested and now get this error:

Fatal error: Cannot use string offset as an array in D:\vhosts\dudleyheathens.co\httpdocs\handlers\shortcode_handler.php(143) : eval()'d code on line 2
nlstart

Registered Member #1
I have updated the line with another try; this should work better. I hope. Again, untested, so no guarantees.
Website
AndyP
Registered Member #440
No sorry that still doesn't work. We still have a slideshow and also now a 1-2 second delay in the first image displaying on the more product info page when the page first loads.
nlstart

Registered Member #1
Please try to use Ctrl+F5 to bypass the browser cache for that particular page. Otherwise, empty the browser cache. With this modification the amount of images for the slide show is limited to the first image found.
Website
nlstart

Registered Member #1
Alternatively, I've created this modification for you. That should do the trick for sure (untested...)
https://gist.github.com/nlstart/24d5539d34722af7a664
Website

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF