:: Forums :: Discussions :: EasyShop - general

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
Customized EasyShop
Moderators: nlstart
This thread is now closed
Author Post
Nextus
Registered Member #3776
If anyone that uses Easyshop is like me, I run a business with it. I do not use paypal. Instead I use the emailing the order feature. But I could not have the order email go the site admin email as i have an ordering dept. to handle all of the orders. So i made a slight adjustment to the script to allow a custom email address to be sent to instead of needing to change the site admin email. Here is what it does,

If you are not going to need paypal, and just receive an email for the order, simply overide the paypal form with email like usual, but instead, you will not leave the PayPal e-mail address field blank. You will put the email of which you want the order to go to. ex.. Ordering@domain.com or sales@domain.com. If you ever want to use paypal. just simply add your paypal email in that field.

If anyone wants my script adjustment or if NLStart would propbably like to implement this into the next release, let me know.

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF