:: Forums :: Discussions :: EasyShop - general

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
Nothing happens when checkout is clicked when using Override PayPal form with e-mail
Go to page       >>  
Moderators: nlstart
This thread is now closed
Author Post
Dobromir
Registered Member #3565
Hello. Today I installed the plug-in and there were a few problems that occurred at first. Firstly it couldn't save any categories. So i checked the Data Base and i clicked something like "try to Fix database tables" or something similar, not sure how to translate it. That got the problem fixed and i managed to make categories and a few products. When i use the Paypal method it redirects me to paypal. But when i tried to click on "Override PayPal form with e-mail" absolutely nothing happens. I get returned to the main categories page. I read that i have to add a main category so i did .. two of them. I tried all the "Information level" options, but all return me to the easyshop.php page. I am using version 1.61 of easyshop and E107 1.0.0 release. This feature is why i installed it in the first place. If i cant make it work, the plug-in will be useless to me, shame as it is rly good. :(
Go to page       >>   

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF