:: Forums :: Discussions :: ARPS

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
Couple of requests...
Moderators: nlstart
This thread is now closed
Author Post
Theman
Registered Member #3178
So far I am loving ARPS. I just had a couple of questions. Is there anyway to edit existing raids after creation? I seem to have to delete and make another one if I mess up on something. Also, is there a way of being able to group roles together in the list so its all neat and tidy? The way it is now, it shows who ever signed up first starting at the top of the list, regardless of the role and works its way down.

Thanks again for this awesome plugin!
nlstart

Registered Member #1
Glad to hear you are liking it so much! Editing of existing raids was functionality that has been left out on purpose. I suppose I could allow it when there are no subscribers yet. Your idea to have the subscribers sorted would be a nice addition I think. It has been noted for a future release.
Website
Theman
Registered Member #3178
Oh and there was another thing I was wondering if it could be implemented. A way that if someone signed up as going and something came up, they could change their signup and make it go to the unsure list without having to delete the sign up and resign up again. That way the time stamp could stay as what it was when they signed up.

Thanks!
nlstart

Registered Member #1
Thank you for contributing your ideas. This one has been noted too. :)
Website

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF