<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
Some ideas and/or bugs(?)...
Moderators: nlstart
This thread is now closed
Author Post
pss0ft
Registered Member #1727
Hello,

I think your are Dutch too, but I will write in English for all other readers which are foreign.

I am using your plugin and I noticed some things which will not work. Random will give me no messages at all anymore and also left and right will not work. I get no messages anymore. Only UP and NORMAL ORDER of MESSAGES will work.

Is it also possible to scroll continuesly? Now if the las one is displayed all is scrolling further till the screen is empty and then it starts over again. I woul like a continues scroll. Is this possible or a limitation of PHP?

Kind regards,

Henk [pss0ft]

By-the-way: I have still no solution for the LOGBOOK problem. We (Father Barry and I) wrote it together. I made the basics and he did put the dots on the I ... I wrote Father Barry months ago, but he does not respond at all. I hope his is well. But.. the search of some callsigns leads to a blank screen. All a result of the new security system of E107 which was introduced some builds ago.
Website

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF