:: Forums :: Discussions :: Easyshop - installation

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
Missing form tag? V1.53
Moderators: nlstart
This thread is now closed
Author Post
April26
Registered Member #179
I appear to have a missing form tag. It is obvious only in IE as Chrome and Firefox both seem to know what to do with the unclosed form.

In IE the layout template shows the E107 footer inside the plugin area. At first I thought it was an extra div tag, but after a few hours of looking eventually I posted the source code to an HTML page and found that the form doesn't close. The addition of the closing form tag sorts out the layout.

The problem displays in All Categories, One Category and Product but ONLY if there is nothing in the shopping cart. As soon as you add something to the chopping cart, ALL the pages are fine. When I ask it to show the shopping cart button regardless, the pages still don't work. Therefore I'm guessing that the "Manage the Shopping cart" link somehow fixes the problem.

------------------

The problem is I can't find where to put the missing </form> tag. I looked in easyshop_class.php where I assume it is, but it must be an "if else" statement because they all appear to be there.

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF