:: Forums :: Discussions :: EasyBackup

<< Previous thread | Next thread >>
Sending Of Emails Issue
Moderators: nlstart
This thread is now closed
Author Post
Rikkx
Registered Member #2225
I'm having an issue with it sending the emails, it happened (I think) when I changed the email address it sends to. It's all installed properly, I got the first backup through my email when I set it up a couple of days ago. But since I changed the email it no longer sends out the email. I checked out the new email to make sure it was definitely working and it receives and forwards emails fine. Also the plugin is backing up the database still, just not sending the mails. The email setting is turned on and is triggered by a custom e107 group which contains about 30 - 40 people, at least 15 of them login in one day, all the settings are the same as when I got the first backup via email, so I'm pretty sure its because of changing the email address it sends to.

Great tool btw... thanks for the advice.

A suggestion for the plugin... an ability to click a button to initiate the backup manually and send the database. Also maybe the ability to send a 'test email' to the email address provided. Awesome tool though, wish I'd have found it before my site got hacked lol.

Jump:     Back to top

Syndicate this thread: rss 0.92 Syndicate this thread: rss 2.0 Syndicate this thread: RDF